Monday, March 26, 2012

Crochet- the good, the bad and the ugly

I am teaching myself to crochet with some crazy cheap yarn I found. Many of the blogs I read have gorgeous photo of beautiful hand knits. One day perhaps I will join these incredible artists and post drool worthy photos my work, but today is not that day :)
Instead I am posting my progress. I mean I am making progress right? From first square to last? I even taught myself a 2nd type of stitch! A brownie point? Maybe? Come on, work with me here.
Anyway one day this will either serve as inspiration to myself and others- "look at my first attempts and now look at this delightful afghan/leg warmer/tea cozy I crocheted"- or as a friendly reminder of why I pay good money for other people's beautiful hand knits.

Please give me patience. Thank you for the internet and free online tutorials.

No comments:

Post a Comment