Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Change


Big changes afoot here. Exciting new job opportunity for the husband and a move back to Illinois to the area we have and will always call home. Family. Old friends. And the decision for me to move to, or at least try, part-time work/work from home- so an exciting new job/life opportunity for me, too. It's everything we have wanted.

 And now that it's here, I am terrified. Change is terrifying. Don't get me wrong, I am also unbelievably  excited and I know in my heart this is absolutely the right choice for us right now. But I must embrace the terror, invite it in. So "Hello Terror! Nice to meet you! You and I will be hanging out for a while so let's just get comfortable and enjoy the ride." 

Thank you for this new adventure
Please help me embrace this change  with peace and laughter.

No comments:

Post a Comment